THIS TRIP IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF
- You are looking for the perfect Italian break
- You have already seen Italy's big tourist destinations and want to discover Sicily in all its facets
- You visited Sicily once but would love to explore this amazing island at its best
- You simply don't like crowds, busy streets and tourist menus
- You always wanted to go to Sicily but didn’t where to start and what to see
- You want to return home and impress acquaintances with tales and photographs of places they have never visited.
Few Words On Our Small Group Tour
It is also an island of enormous intensity, a concentrated distillation of history, architecture and gastronomic delights, where incandescent volcanoes light up the night skies, mountain ranges jostle for supremacy, and where the sea has sculpted a coastline of stunning variety and beauty.
Sicily is the largest island in the Mediterranean, and the largest region in Italy. It’s packed with things to see and places to go, so you shouldn’t expect to “do” it all in one go.
Expect to be surprised...
Expect to be enchanted...
Expect to come away wanting more...
This is what Sicily does best and we hope it will do it for you!
A full 17 days/16 nights itinerary to discover Sicily's amazing beauty, natural scenarios, culture and extraordinary beauty.
What We Love About this Trip
(min 14 participants)
17 days – 16 nights accommodation in hotels and resorts
Carlton Travel Tour Guide for the full itinerary
16 Breakfasts, 2 restaurant lunches, 10 dinners
1 showcooking in Taormina, 2 wine tastings at Mount Etna and Marsala, 1 old chocolaterie tasting in Modica, 1 Traditional tasting pastry in Erice and Catania
Hydrofoils to Eloian Islands
Guided tours in English in Catania, Syracuse, Agrigento, Selinunte, Erice, Palermo
Full day Excursion to Mount Etna with exclusive alpine guide
2 Boat trips to Riserva dello Zingaro and Panarea – Stromboli
What’s not Included?
All not mentioned in “quote includes”
Intercontinental return flights to Italy*
Drinks for all included meals
City taxes to be paid at the time of check in at the hotel
Insurance for trip cancellation or trip interruption
DO YOU LIKE OUR TRIP?
FILL IN THE FORM OR GIVE US A RING
BE PART OF IT, BOOK TODAY!